- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Malted Vinegar Sea Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 1-2 tablespoons melted butter
- Stir the sugar, Malted Vinegar sea salt and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Coat a large pot with canola oil, place 2-3 popcorn kernels in pot and cover. Place over medium high heat. When you hear the kernels pop, add all the remaining kernels to the pot, replace the lid.
- Shake over heat until all the corn is popped.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl. Toss in the sugar-salt-spice mixture
- Add melted butter.
- Mix well & Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.