Gluten-Free Rosemary Breadsticks
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 3/4 cup arrowroot powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Tuscan Rosemary Sea Salt
- 2 cups warm water, about 110F
- 1 tablespoon highly active instant yeast
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup whole husk psyllium
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine the brown rice flour, arrowroot powder, and Tuscan Rosemary sea salt. Mix to evenly combine.
- In a large measuring cup, combine the water, yeast, and sugar. Whisk to combine. Add the olive oil, flaxseed, and psyllium. Whisk to combine and let sit for at least 90 seconds and no more than 3 minutes, until it gets slightly gelatinous.
- With the mixture running on low, slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Once they are all added, increase the speed to medium-high and beat for 3 minutes.
- Lightly grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment/a silicone mat. Using oiled or wet hands, roll about 1/3 cup of dough into a bread stick.
- Let the bread sticks rise for 35-40 minutes. Preheat the oven to 400F. When the breadsticks are done rising, brush each one with some olive oil and sprinkle with Tuscan Rosemary sea salt. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Cool on the pan for 5 minutes then transfer to a rack and cool for another 10-15 minutes before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.