Wild Ginger Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 Sweet Potatoes
- ¼ cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Wild Ginger Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary
- Preheat an oven to 420 °F
- Cut the sweet potatoes into wedges.
- In a bowl add softened coconut oil, Wild Ginger Sea Salt, rosemary and sweet potato.
- Mix the ingredients together so that the sweet potato becomes well coated.
- Place the sweet potato fries onto an oven tray making sure they’re a single layer.
- Place the tray in the oven and cook for 30-45 minutes.
- Serve & Enjoy
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.