Wasabi Root & Soy Edamame Hummus
- 12 oz. Shelled edamame
- 1-15 oz. Can garbanzo beans
- 1 tablespoon Wasabi Root Sea Salt
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 Cup soy sauce
- 1/2 Cup plain greek yogurt
- Combine beans, garlic, Wasabi Root sea salt, and soy sauce in food processor and pulse to combine.
- Add in greek yogurt and puree until smooth.
- If needed, drizzle 1 - 2 tablespoons olive oil in to lighten up consistency.
- Serve with pita chips.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.