- Scoop out the insides of the pumpkin.
- Separate the seeds from core and rinse.
- In a small saucepan, add the water, seeds and 2 teaspoons of one of our Ghost Pepper Sea Salts.
- Bring to a boil. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and drain.
- Spread your seeds on a baking sheet and allow to dry completely.
- Drizzle the dry seeds with 1-2 tablespoons olive oil, sprinkle with your choice of our Ghost Pepper Sea Salts.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C until they become golden brown (10-20 minutes).
- Take the seeds out of the oven - allow to cool completely.
Simmering the seeds in salty water allows the Ghost Pepper Sea Salt to penetrate the shell, this way you don’t only get a salty shell but the seeds too are seasoned to perfection