Chocolate Chip Cookies De Sel
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup and 2 tablespoons - All purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Laguna Salt Fleur De Sel
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup granulated white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Preheat the oven at 180C for 10 minutes.
- Line a baking tray with parchment or baking paper.
- Sift all purpose flour, a pinch of Fleur De Sel and baking soda. Keep aside.
- In a bowl cream together butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla essence and milk. Mix.
- Add in sifted ingredients and form soft dough with your hands.
- Add in chocolate chips and mix again.
- Bake in the oven at 350°F for 10-12 minutes or till you see the edges of cookies turn golden.
- Sprinkle Fleur De Sel on top.
- Let it cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.