Baked Wasabi Root & Wild Ginger Potato Chips
- 2 large Russet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Wasabi Root Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon Wild Ginger Sea Salt
- Heat the oven to 400F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- Using a mandoline, slice the potatoes as thinly as possible. Transfer to a large bowl and toss in olive oil. Once thoroughly coated, toss potatoes in ½ of the Wasabi Root & Wild Ginger Sea Salt.
- Place on the baking sheets in a single layer.
- Bake for 18-24 minutes, flipping once after 10 minutes.
- Remove the chips when ready.
- Sprinkle the hot chips with the remaining Wasabi & Ginger Sea Salt and transfer to baking rack to cool completely.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.