Red Chipotle Scallops & Linguine
- 4 scallops
- 1 serving of linguine
- Laguna Salt Red Chipotle Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Cook linguine according to the package instructions.
- Pour olive oil in a medium skillet heated over medium heat.
- Add butter to the pan and let it melt.
Heat a smallbit of olive oil for a minute and add three cloves of garlic chopped.
- Sauté for about 4 minutes until it is fragrant. Take the skillet off of the heat.
- Once the linguine is done cooking drain the water and add the linguini to the garlic and olive oil mixture.
In a separate skillet melt the butter over medium high heat, add a smallbit of olive oil. Make sure the scallops are as dry as possible and add them to the skillet with 1-2 inches of space between each of them.
- Cook until they are opaque about 1-2 minutes per side.
Place the linguine and the scallops on a plate lightly dust with Red Chipotle Sea Salt and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.