Flat Roasted Black Truffle Potatoes
- 1.5 lb bag of fingerling potatoes (the size will vary greatly so cut the overly large ones in half)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil, (extra for smashing)
- Laguna Salt Black Truffle Sea Salt
Preheat oven to 450 and place 2 Tbsp olive oil on a large baking sheet.
- Put potatoes in a pot covered with 1-inch of water and bring to a boil.
- Cook for ~15 minutes, until fork tender and then drain.
- Lightly oil a piece of wax or parchment paper. Place potatoes on the bottom half of the paper and fold the top of the paper over. Using your hand, flatten the potatoes and transfer to the baking sheet.
- Using a brush coat the potatoes with olive oil from the sheet.
- Season to taste with Black Truffle Salt.
- Roast for 15 minutes, flip, and then roast for ~5 minutes more until golden brown around the edges.