Chocolate Kona Bean Dipped Strawberries
- 8 oz baking chocolate block
- 16 oz (1 lb) strawberries, rinsed and dried
- Laguna Salt Kona Bean Sea Salt
- Ensure your berries are thoroughly dried.
- Cut off a 1/4 of your chocolate block and put it in a pyrex measuring cup or a microwave safe bowl.
- Melt in short bursts of 10 to 15 seconds, stirring each time. Be careful not to over cook or the chocolate will burn. Do not allow water from a spoon, etc to get into your chocolate or it will seize. If small bits are left, keep stirring and the heat from the melted chocolate will melt those.
- Holding your strawberry by the stem, dip it into the chocolate and lay on a baking sheet lined with waxed paper.
- Sprinkle Kona Bean Sea Salt over.
- Once all are done, put the strawberries into the fridge to set.
- Move to a glass dish to serve.