Toasted Onion Green Bean Fries
January 05, 2015
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon Laguna Salt Toasted Onion Sea Salt
- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan and Toasted Onion Sea Salt. Set aside.
- Working in batches, dredge green beans in flour, dip into eggs, then dredge in bread crumb mixture, pressing to coat.
- Place green beans in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
- Serve immediately.