Lemon Flake Olive Potato Salad
- 20-24 tiny golden potatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon Laguna Salt Lemon Zest Sea Salt
- 4-5 cups baby greens
- 1 1/2 cups sliced olives - both black and green
- Juice from 1 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the potato halves out on the sheet. Drizzle olive oil, then add rosemary, and salt. Toss to fully coat each potato.
- Roast the potatoes in a preheated oven for 20 minutes, flipping them once halfway through.
- While the potatoes are in the oven, prepare the rest of your salad. Combine the greens and the olives in a large bowl.
- As soon as the potatoes are done cooking, transfer them to the bowl with the rest of the salad. Add the lemon juice and toss to fully combine. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.