Vegetarian Buddha Bowl
- 5 oz Black rice noodles
- ¼ cup Edamame, shelled and cooked
- Small bunch bean sprouts, cooked
- Small bunch of pea shoots
- 1 Hard-boiled egg, halved
- 1 Small carrot, thinly sliced and cooked
- Shichimi Togarashi for sprinkling
- 1 tbsp oil for cooking
- 4 tbsp Hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Mirin
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, grated or very finely minced
- 1 ½ inch Piece ginger, peeled and grated
- Sriracha to taste
- ¼ tsp Wild ginger salt for seasoning
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook for just under the recommended time or until al dente. Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- In the ceramic hot pot, warm oil over medium-heat. Add cooked black rice noodles and sauce, tossing to coat. Add a splash of water, if necessary. Toss gently until noodles reach desired doneness.
- Remove from heat. Top with edamame, bean sprouts, pea shoots, egg, and carrot, then sprinkle with Shichimi Togarashi and serve.