Ghosted Garlic Chicken Salad-Stuffed Pitas
- ¼ cup Chickpea Zucchini Base Blend (see recipe)
- 1/3 cup plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- Juice of ½ lemon
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- Ghosted Garlic Sea Salt
- 3 cups cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1 cup apple, peeled and diced
- 2 whole grain pitas, halved
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- In a large bowl, whisk together the Base Blend, yogurt, lemon juice, mustard, and turmeric. Season with Laguna Salt's Ghosted Garlic.
- Add chicken and apples and toss to combine. Divide the chicken salad among pita halves, stuffing each with cucumber slices, and serve.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.