Spicy Clams Italiano
- ½ cup real butter
- 5 large cloves of fresh garlic, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon heaping dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon heaping dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon Laguna Salt Red Chipotle Sea Salt
- 36-50 fresh clams
- Prep fresh clams by placing them in cool tap water and adding ½ teaspoon of black pepper.
- Heat butter over skillet on medium high heat until melted. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add white wine and spices until simmering. Add clams and cover.
- Cook over medium heat until clams open, approximately 5-10 minutes until clams open. Discard any clams that do not open.
- Serve in bowls and ladle broth over them!