- 1/2 pound Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/3 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Laguna Salt Black Truffle Sea Salt
- Shaved black truffles
- In a large pot, bring the water to a boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente, about 9 minutes.
- Drain and place in a mixing bowl, add the oil, ½ cup of cheese, ½ teaspoon Black Truffle salt, black pepper, and parsley, toss to mix.
- To serve, garnish with the shaved truffle, drizzle with the a little olive oil, and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.